Re[4]: Wood Dash Boards

To: tigerpb@ids.net, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Wood Dash Boards
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 96 14:23:58 PST

     -That's why I thought a tropical hardwood could maybe handle the
     temperature extremes better.

     To hell with the Greenhouse effect...full speed ahead!!!

                               Phil

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Wood Dash Boards
Author:  Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com> at ~INTERNET
Date:    6/27/96 8:31 AM

> Actually, I made my Tiger's dash from solid U. S. of A. Cherry. It hasn't
> cracked or warped in 4 years. BTW, my garage isn't heated, so it's survived
> some subzero winters and blazing hot summers.

As a matter of fact, cherry was the very wood I used for the solid TD
dash I made that did crack and warp.  Exposure to the hot So Cal sun was
all it took.

Roland