Re: motor mount heat shield plates

To: hartsell@thegrid.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: motor mount heat shield plates
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:11:13 -0400

<< A while back some people were asking about the motor mount heat shields
 for the Tiger. I'm just now getting the engine back in mine, and I made
 a template of the original shields that came with my car if anyone is
 interested.

 Harold
 65 Immoral Gray Mk 1 Tiger

Harold:

I, for one, would be ineterested in your templates.  What material did you
use?  My '64 Mk 1  would no doubt use the same design, and mine seem to be
missing.  I am not on the road with the car yet but, if I understand
correctly, I would not be there long without these shields.  Thanks for the
offer and your foresight.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger B9470508)