Re: Hemmings Motor News

To: G.S.Sutherland@phil.hull.ac.uk ("G.S.Sutherland")
Subject: Re: Hemmings Motor News
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 96 8:36:08 PDT

>       I've seen various people talking about Hemming's Motor News on
> this list, and I was wondering how you rate it. I've never seen it on sale
> here in the UK, and is a really expensive ($165) airmail subscription to
> order it.
>
>               Graeme

Graeme,

I wouldn't bother with a subscription, assuming you're considering
getting one.  I wouldn't even bother here in the US.  Hemmings is a good
place to look if you're in the market for a hard to find car, parts
supplier or service, but for most of us, that's only an occasional need.
Best just to pick up issue at the newsstand when the need arises.

Roland