Re: Air Cleaners, etc.

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Air Cleaners, etc.
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 96 11:27:32 PDT

>      We've talked about lights, but I couldn't give away my old Lucas
>      Sealed beams. (OK, eventually I did.)
>

>      Stu

Jeez Stu, wished I known this.  About 5 years ago I had a hell of time
locating an original Lucas sealed beam- one with the Lucas logo in the
center of the lens.  Actually, I've found them to be about as good as
the equivalent in other brands.  But I only wanted one to match the good
one I still had.  Eventually I plan to stash them away and buy some
halogen replacements.  I've already put halogen bulbs in the tail
lights.

A lot of Cobra owners have gone for Lucas Tripods.  They look neat, but
really suck at providing light.

Roland