Re: Brake lines

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake lines
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 10:46:50 -0600
     One or maybe all of the well known Sunbeam vendors offer brake line
     kits with all the right lengths.  I bought Tiger Tom's kit, and I
     think the lines were either labled to show where they go, or  they
     came with an instruction sheet, because I remember knowing which went
     where.  I screwed up one of the lines when I was replacing mine, and
     found one that fit perfectly at a local auto parts place, bubble
     flares and all.  This was in 1989, so I'm working on memory.

     Stu

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu) at
HP-ColSprings,shargw3
Date:    7/18/96 9:53 AM