RE: NOS vs REPRO

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: RE: NOS vs REPRO
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 14:01 EDT
>>      Have I just completely lost my mind?  I thought that Carol Shelby was
>> already dead.  I remember reading about his death about two or three
>> years ago.  There was even a TV special I saw about him, which by the
>> way, only mention the Tiger in passing.  I thought for sure he was
>> already dead.
>> Rich
>He's missing a couple of OEM body organs, but he's still around.
>Roland

Considering he doesn't have a cowl, what body part (or how many
body parts) get changed before he won't pass TAC as he's not Carroll
Shelby anymore?

(There; how's that for bringing the thread back to Tiger-related?)

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5, Revolutions)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R       ($TB, 17d BTDC, +25 MIR hp!)
1992 Toyota pick-up             (Bilstein, Yoko AVS, Concordes)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!      Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com