Re: replies to Phil, Paul & Gary

To: bradshaw@utdallas.edu
Subject: Re: replies to Phil, Paul & Gary
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 22:48:50 PST
>The Tiger rollbar I have is perfectly setup to crack my skull open in
>a rear ender.  If I go higher on the bar then the hardtop won't go on

Yeah, Brad knows .. it could split your head like a watermelon!   :-(

So what you need now is a seat with a head restraint...
I got a Cobra (TM)  aftermarket seat for only about $160  which just
fits in.. the better lateral support comes free!  I think the upright
roll bar member is the problem ( so it doesn't matter how high the
top is)..

Gary