WORDS OF WISDOM

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: WORDS OF WISDOM
From: rootes1@best.com (Norman Miller)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 13:37:13 -0800 (PST)
What do you think?

Over in merry old England, David Duncanson ( arguably the most knowledgeable
Rootes historian around) is well into the production of a very unique "Tiger
Compendium".

He tells me that this 400 page soft-book brings together some 170 marque
articles, covering the Tiger story from initial launch to memorable present.
Fully 60% of this offering sports glowing color and with a three to one
concentration of European to US content, much of what is included is totally
fresh to our hungry eyes.  A collection of rarely seen articles, taken from
the in-house Rootes publication, "Modern Motoring" are typical of the
"compendium's" beginning section and from there on you will be hard pressed
to put this book down.

With a purposed item price of around $60.00, what David needs to know is are
any of you interested?

A quick yes, or no poll would help him greatly, so how about it?

Norman C. Miller

Rootes Group Depot
"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
"The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
"Tiger Press"
"Web Page" (http://www.best.com/~rootes1/rootes-group.html)