wagons, ho!

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: wagons, ho!
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 15:58:48 -0800
mmeswarb@huntel.net wrote:

>Hey anyone out there have a Tiger 2 door station wagon (Nomad)?
>Maybe convert a Hillman?  I'd like to see some pictures.

When I first joined the List 1-1/2 years ago, I discussed my thought on
doing this
w/a spare, beat-up hardtop I had at the time. Cut open the back of the
hardtop, remove
the trunk lid, and then start fabricating from there. If ya want to leave
the Tiger
uncut, so you can reconvert, the interior space won't be particularly
useful.

At the time, nobody thought this interesting. Probably still don't.

I wonder if some computer whiz could cut-n-paste some images to show us
what one would
look like?

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"