Re: wagons, ho!

To: johnson@ids.net, owner-tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wagons, ho!
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 97 06:55:38 -0700
     If I recall correctly, it was Parrish Plastics and Astro Fiberglass
     that had "GT Fastback" tops for Sunbeams.  They appear to be quite
     similar in the grotty little ad photos I dug up last year.  They both
     appear awkwardly styled when compared to a Harrington.

     Stu

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@autox.team.net) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw3
Date:    1/26/97 2:03 PM

At 11:58 PM 1/26/97 +0000, you wrote:
>mmeswarb@huntel.net wrote:
>
>>Hey anyone out there have a Tiger 2 door station wagon (Nomad)?
>>Maybe convert a Hillman?  I'd like to see some pictures.

        If memory serves, there was a fiberglass hardtop sold in the sixties
that was just what you describe. Does anyone else remember this?
Doug Pruitt
Frederick, Maryland

Zort!