Re: Rear brake problem

To: Phil.dear@ncal.kaiperm.org
Subject: Re: Rear brake problem
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 97 13:38:43 -0700
     Have you checked the parking brake to see if it's fully releasing?
     Unless someone fiddled with the adjustments, that's about all that's
     left that could effect both sides at once.  I've heard of people
     getting restricted flow when brake hoses start to deteriorate
     internally, but I've never heard of a complete "Check Valve" effect,
     that would be required to cause a problem like you describe.

     Stu