Re: tiger questions

To: jpeterson@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Subject: Re: tiger questions
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 10:05:06 PST

>      4 I am running a Cobra lettered high rise and having interference
>      problems with the hood, anybody know of a good aftermarket low profile
>      air cleaner that would fit in the space I have? Of course a LAT 79 hood
>      would be an ideal solution if anybody has a round cornered one laying
>      around not in use that is looking for a new home drop me a line.
>

>      Jay Peterson

I have the same intake on the HiPo engine that I'll be re-installing
in my snake "shortly".  The round 14" diameter Ford air cleaner
easily fits under my unscooped hood.  I've seen these air cleaners
at some better stocked auto parts stores, but you can also order
them from Ford Motorsports and most any vintage Mustang place.

Roland