Re[2]: Gas Fumes

To: johnson@ids.net
Subject: Re[2]: Gas Fumes
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 97 14:19:57 PST
     Hooray! Since you don't take your hobby too seriously, you are now a
     charter member of R.A.T.S.....Renegade Alpine & Tiger Society. Our
     logo is a "Rat Fink" driving a blown Alpine/Tiger AKA "Big Daddy"
     Roth complete with eight-ball shift knob & fuzzy dice!

     We have no meetings, dues, bylaws, rosters, lapel pins, cute
     TIGER-stuff, etc. etc. We only exist to have fun with our cars!.