RE: Public Hearing on Car Crusher Bill

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Public Hearing on Car Crusher Bill
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 04:25:01 -0800
        Let me be the first to offer my services for depriving the State
of California the opportunity to crush any Alpine or Tiger.  I will take
the car off your hands for free, giving you the satisfaction of telling
your state to "Kiss Off - You'll not get this Little British Car, you
car crusher!  I'd rather just Give it to that guy in Seattle, who really
wants one.  They know how to treat these cars up there! (stern shaking
fist at beurocrat)".  To preserve these fine Early examples of what a
sports car should be, I will donate my time to fly to California to
bring one back...right out from under their state noses.  And when My
garage is full , I'm sure there are others who will feel the pain, and
will deny the state the chance to crush even one more car....

        So when you feel the need to give your car away just to keep it
out of the hands of the crusher, contact me.......("...if you give it, I
will come")

Rich

8-)