Re[2]: PCV Circuit Cleaning

To: Spook37211@aol.com, Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re[2]: PCV Circuit Cleaning
From: jpeterson@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 97 08:23:14 PST8
     Rick, I'd try nose plugs for awhile. This could put off the rebuild
     until the smoke gets so bad you can't see. When that happens a fan
     could be installed to keep the smoke going backwards away from you and
     the car. Of course this presents the problem of finding original
     Rootes nose plugs and fans to complete the job. J