Roland Dudley's response to "clutch pedal"

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Roland Dudley's response to "clutch pedal"
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:14:59 -0800
Roland:
        Thanks for the input.  My car has the original master cylinder with the
non-adjustable fork for the pedal.  The replacement cylinders have the
setup that you are referring to, at least, all the ones I have seen do.
The only adjustment that I should have would be on the pedal itself.
                                                Thanks,
                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600