"HELP HELP ON VACCU"M BOOSTER HOSE""

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "HELP HELP ON VACCU"M BOOSTER HOSE""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:04:49 -0700
ALL!!!!

Help me out... Please...
I need a new original Booster hose for my almost completed car..
I will pay cash, or trade you from a selection of desirable Tiger goodies..
I know there are some out there in someone's private stash, how's about helping
out another Tiger Buddy O.K....
I want to look good my first time out in EUREKA, and the first time out for my
#118 in over 24 years since registered last...
Your name can go on the plaque if you want...

THANK'S IN ADVANCE, TO ALL OF YOU IN TIGER LAND...

P.S. Have tons of parts, call me.....