Trivia question

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trivia question
From: Greg <hd_rider@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 03:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
Here is one for the Sunbeam trivia fans, can you name the movie I was
watching last night, and a kidnap victim was hidden in the trunk of a Tiger?
O.K it was a small person, a child in the trunk. couldn't tell what color
the car was because the movie was in black and white.
It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money.  And I
guess that's what I like about it.  It's easy.  Just sitting there,
rocking back and forth, wanting that money.  -  Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

1971 - Harley Davidson FX
1965 - Tiger Sunbeam B9472850