Re: Trivia question

To: hd_rider@uclink4.berkeley.edu, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trivia question
From: DSand95510@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 21:54:39 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-04-19 06:19:18 EDT, hd_rider@uclink4.berkeley.edu
(Greg) writes:

>Here is one for the Sunbeam trivia fans, can you name the movie I was
>watching last night, and a kidnap victim was hidden in the trunk of a Tiger?
>O.K it was a small person, a child in the trunk. couldn't tell what color
>the car was because the movie was in black and white.

A black & white movie from 1964-onward?  Sort of rare. A few guesses (all in
color, though) :

1)  Pretty Poison - Anthony Perkins, Tuesday Weld.   Body is hidden in trunk
of light blue Series V Alpine.

2)  Get Carter - Michael Caine.  Caine's friend hides in the trunk of her
white Series IV Alpine GT, then is drowned when Caine's enemies push the car
off a pier.

3)  From TV:  Get Smart.  Max hides a visiting princess in the trunk of what
appears to be his Tiger (probably not the Alpine this time, as there's no
trunk panel or spare, but there IS a covered lump where the battery normally
sits).

Dick Sanders