Re: Trivia question

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trivia question
From: Greg <hd_rider@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
It was a movie I've seen before, but did not notice the Tiger. It was "Bunny
Lake is missing" with Laurence Olivier, Carol Lynley, and Kerr Delueua. from
1965. I think it was an Otto Preminger movie. Carol goes to England after
having a child out of wedlock and it is missing from the nursery school, and
all traces it ever existed are gone. Turns out her brother (who's trying to
do a Pyscho tryout) kidnapped the child so she would pay more attention to
him like when they were kids. He pulls up in the Tiger about 15 minutes into
the movie, and towards the end he goes to the trunk and gets the sleeping
child out of the Tiger's trunk.

Until I read the other posts I didn't know Tiger trunks had such a long
history of being body holders in the movies.

--------
It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money.  And I
guess that's what I like about it.  It's easy.  Just sitting there,
rocking back and forth, wanting that money.  -  Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

1971 - Harley Davidson FX
1965 - Tiger Sunbeam B9472850