Re: Dana colours

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dana colours
From: Jim Parent <jimparent@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 00:42:58 -0400
I had an engine built by a gentleman by the name of Keith Craft; out of
Arkansas.

Keith painted all oil exposed areas with glyptal to enhance oil flow down
off of the block and back into circulation (the oil pan).  If you look on
page 92 of the October '96 issue of "Mustangs and Fast Fords"  you can see
the my engine with the intake off and the pan off.  If those photos were in
color you'd be seeing a red gylptal interior versus a Ford blue exterior

I've got the engine in but still am finishing up a few plumbing details

Regards,

Jim Parent
B9470139.