RE: Manditory Topless Law !!!

To: davew@sandy.merix.com,
Subject: RE: Manditory Topless Law !!!
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 05:45:57 -0700
        I am simply appauled to read these.  What a bunch of whiners.
I'm ashamed.  When I had my Alpine, That top was off as long as it
wasn't Actually raining.  I'm serious!  It was a principle with me.  I
once drove From the North End of Seattle, down to Tacoma (to buy parts
from the now long gone Tacoma Sport and Imports who had Sunbeam parts),
while it was SNOWING with the top down.  I had the heater blasting and
the windows down.  Long scarf around my neck, and having a great time.
It was and IS still a principle with me.  Anytime I drive any
convertable, the top is down unless it is actually raining.  If it's
just a light mist like we get here in Seattle a lot, the top is
Down.....

        It's a way of life.  It's probably the same reason that I never
waer a rain suit when I ride my Motorcycle.  In fact I don't even own
one.

Rich

        Come on people, where's that British "take it on the chin, stiff
upper lip" kind of attitude?     .....Gee, I got a little sun burn.Waaa
(heard of sun screen?)    ......My hair is all messed up now waaaa.
Get a HAT.   .....I'm all tired from the wind waaaa  SELL THE CAR   !!!

Sorry for my ranting.  I just hate to see a perfectly good LB roadster
being driven like ........ like a normal car......