Re: DMV hassles

To: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie), tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: DMV hassles
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 19:11:53 -0700
Ritchie-My Tiger is of the same inaccurate DMV pigeonhole.  Even so, a "67"
Tiger is only required to have a PCV valve and the hydrocarbons and CO
percentages are quite high.  Of course I only have to smog mine once here in
Northern California.....at least untill our air quality reaches the
spectactularly low quality levels of the South (CA).

Happy motoring and smogging,

Chris