Re: TACKY RIVETS

To: Vonski@aol.com
Subject: Re: TACKY RIVETS
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 19:20:00 -0700
At 04:04 PM 5/14/97 -0400, Vonski@aol.com wrote:

>Finally, a note.  I received the check for my Tiger today. As I will no
>longer be an owner, you'll find my soapbox will be put away.  I don't feel I
>have standing to shoot my mouth off about things issues in the Tiger
>community when I no longer have a stake in them (is that a cheer I hear?
><g>).  I have always said things that I felt supported the marque, and if I
>have angered or alarmed some of you, that was not my intention.  My goal  was
>to provide the information I had so that others could use it to make informed
>decisions that supported the marque.  I'd like to thank all of you who
>agreed, or respectfully disagreed, because at least we're all thinking.  I
>just hope that the sun never sets on Tigers, and long may they roar.

Von,

No cheers hear, just tears.  I am sorry you sold your Tiger, but I do
understand your situation.

Don't bow out 'cause you don't currently have a Tiger.  Your opinions are
both valuable and thought provoking....I certainly appreciate them.
Remember that no worthwhile change takes place without discourse and some
controversy.  Bottom line is keep at it.  Aging neophites like myself need
your kind of confident opinions  and facts.  As I quoted Georges Santyanna
to David Duncanson several e-mails ago: "Those who do not learn from
history are condemned to repeat it...."  Continue to support the marque by
staying with the group.....hell, you're staying with PTC aren't you??

Always the best intentions, sometimes the wrong outcome, I remain,

Allan
B9472373 [Still TAC-tless, but soon to be a-TAC-ed, and Thundering thru San
Diego County...  {8-)....]

PS....saving your info on rivets with the hope of finding some one day!!