Political Correctness

To: "jhankins@ix.netcom.com" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Political Correctness
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:15:00 -0500
------
Hey Joe,

>What is funny about  "Hundee trannee no workee?  Needs rice juice!" to
>anyone over the age of
>eight?

I'm over 8 and I find it humorous.  It obviously makes
play on the ethnic tendency of a certain Asiatic people
to add the  long "e" sound to all English words. Combined
with the nortoriously poor quality
of the automotive product of that Asian country and the staple food,
the line is a clever ethnic joke.  I personnally enjoy cleverness,
including ethnic jokes, and even Polish jokes, then again I never tried
force my beliefs or feelings on anyone else.

Rob Kempinski

Mandatory Tiger content - Looking for an oil pressure gauge.  Mine
 has a leak.