As Dorothy would say

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: As Dorothy would say
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:37:42 -0700
There's no place like [your] home [directory].

I've been scrounging about looking for more information on coolants,
radiators and the relation between the two.  I even looked in the
Classic Motorbooks catalog to see if it listed any books on the subject,
or at least books that covered the subject.

And just for the heck of it I took a look at all the car related junk
I've downloaded over the years.  Damned if I didn't find almost exactly
what I was looking for.  About three years ago I save an article written
by Gregory Fieldson, a Ph.D in chemical engineering, called "Green Stuff
Considered- Coolants and Corrosion".  Actually, Greg works across the
street form me, or at least did a couple of years ago, which the last
time I talked to him.  Wished I'd known he was such an expert on the
subject then.

Anyway, anyone can get a copy from the SOL website:

 http://www.team.net/sol/tech/coolant.html#corrosion

It's worth a look, IMO.

Roland