Re: Tiger2.drw Autocad

To: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger2.drw Autocad
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:40:32 +0000
Wrong-O Mr. Barrett!!!

Eudora Light DOES indeed have file attachment capability....from version
1.51 on....

You might also want to know that you can download the newest version
(3.0.1) from the Eudora web site.  I did.  Much more robust than older
versions, but still not the full features of the "Pro" version which I am
seriously considering purchasing (gawd forbid I should spend money on
software!!).  File is about 3.5 megabytes.

Hope you take the "ribbing" well......you have so many good opinions and
expertise, that I just can't help razing you over missing this one.  HA!!
(8-)>

Regards,

Allan
B9472373