Re: Upholstery question....

To: <DKanar@aol.com>, <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery question....
From: "D. Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:00:23 -0400
Duane:
My car, B9472853, has just about no interior at this point and what it is
going to  get will be other than stock. Original is nice if you got it but
definately out of the range of this budget restorer.I certainly wouldn't
look down on you if your interior wasn't stock, and if others do, we can be
outcasts together.

Doug Leithauser