RE: Clutch pedal floored

To: "'Larry Allbritton'" <larryall@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch pedal floored
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 23:19:33 -0700
        Bleed it.  That's the first solution to your problem.  Second
problem.....Why was it dry?  You are probably losing fluid somewhere.
Master cyclinder, or slave.  be sure to check this out.  It is possible
that just clutch wear resulting slave cylinder adjustment has simply
used the fluid to take up the slack.  You wan't to be sure though.  Just
peel back the edge of the rubber cap where the push rod goes through on
both slave and master.  If you find ANY fluid, then that unit needs to
be rebuilt or replaced, and fairly soon.

Have fun, and keep the fluid off the paint, or you'll be sorry !!

Rich