Re: More questions for the experts...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More questions for the experts...
From: Douglas Pruitt <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:18:36
At 11:53 PM 6/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
 Like I had said before...it's biggest fault is the rocker panels are
pretty much history....a little bit of the structure underneath will need
some work as well.  If getting this fixed by a good welder isn't TOO
extreme of an undertaking, I can live with it fairly well.

        When I had my Tiger's rocker panels replaced the body man said he could
do
it from scratch but preferred that I supply him with replacements. He was
happy with the ones I got from Tiger Tom.
Doug Pruitt
Frederick, Maryland

Narf!