Re: More questions for the experts...

To: jdf149@email.psu.edu, owner-tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More questions for the experts...
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 97 06:48:32 -0600
     Jeremy:

     Remember, in a unibody car, the rockers and the structure underneath
     are not just cosmetic.  You will want to be sure the repairs are as
     strong as the original metal.  Don't skimp.

     Be sure to pass the word when you come up.  I'm sure there's someone
     up this way who may know something about the car, and might even be
     able to go along when you look at it.  We're an honorable lot, so I
     doubt anyone would try to buy it out from under you.  I know I
     couldn't if I wanted to.

     Stu Brennan
     Wrentham, MA