RE: fuel for the flames?

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: fuel for the flames?
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 00:41:21 -0700
        I'm all in favor of having everything reproduced as long as it
is with equal or better quality.  Personally, I never like the LAT-9
wheels.  Although I really liked the later LAT-70 polished MiniLite stye
much better.  Just my opinion.  I never had either on my Alpine, just
E-T unilug deep dish slotted mags.

Rich