RE: Sorry, Martha

To: "'STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com'" <STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com>,
Subject: RE: Sorry, Martha
From: Bo Cheadle <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:28:47 -0700
You hit the nail right on the head; this has become a bitcher's group
instead of a group seeking to help and support one another in support of
the marque. I own two of these cars and belong to several chat pages and
this is the worst in terms of bitching I have ever seen. Not that anyone
cares but I plan to give it a few more weeks and then check out due to
all of the bitching. Who needs it?