Re: Info & part hunting

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Info & part hunting
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 05:38:11 -0500
Terry,

Where are you located?  I have a 5-bolt engine, but not sure if its a
260 or 289.  It came with with my Tiger, but was not the original.
Anyway,  I am near Omaha, NE.  Probably too expensive to ship if you're
not somewhere nearby.

I think 3.08 would be the best gear ratio for your intended use.  I'm
sure you'll get a lot of different opinions on that one though.

I dip stripped my tanks and used an Eastwood gas tank sealer inside.
They were in good shape, I just didn't want to risk leaks.

Good Luck and Keep us Posted,
Mark