Re: Info & part hunting

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, terry_curry@webtv.net (Terry Curry)
Subject: Re: Info & part hunting
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 97 13:02:54 EST

     Check out http://shell3.ba.best.com/~rootes1/forsale.htm for a new
     type of bolt on traction bar($130).
     If you have an old engine block for exchange Pep boys sells rebuilt 5
     bolt 289 for around $700.

     Jeff

Subject: Info & part hunting
Author:  terry_curry@webtv.net (Terry Curry) at INTERNET
Date:    10/10/97 11:30 AM

Hello  out there....
  Need some help in putting together my tiger, so I have a few questions
to ask:

1. Fuel pumps, stock or aftermarket, what is the best way to go?

2. Gas tanks, what would be the best way to bring the tanks up to
snuff(cleaning, sealing or protective coatings or just drop them back in
as is?)

3. Gear ratios: what do you find to work best? I plan on doing a little
autocrossing and a few open tracks.

These are just a few questions I have for
now(My wife finally left the room so now I can list a few parts I need)

1. Bolt on traction bars
2. inside screw taillight housings
3. windshield moulding
4. Bumpers (front & rear)
5. 5 bolt 289(bare block is fine)
6. windshield water wash bottle & holder

Thank you for your time and assistance.

A little history:
I've owned this car for about 10 years and well it's time to put it back
together(comes out of the body shop in a few weeks....well hell, I'm
getting damn excited to get it back on the road.) I would like any
insight in my adventure in getting done correctly.

Again, thank you!

Terry Curry
B9472474