Re: Tiger hunting redux

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <CobMeister@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger hunting redux
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 97 11:00:23 -0500
     'Anyone with a nice Tiger (or
     really great conversion) for sale, please let me know.'

   If you want respect in the Tiger community do not buy a conversion.  You will
be castigated and judged as having a devious and deceitful personality (not by
me of course).  At Tiger get togethers you will be the black sheep of the Tiger
flock.  TACified Tiger owners will walk up to you and say, "We don't want no
stinkin' conversions here".  I'm just giving you some friendly advice.

Jeff