Re: Tiger Hunting Finis...

To: CobMeister@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Hunting Finis...
From: Cool VT <CoolVT@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:34:43 EST
Colin.

As I mentioned to someone else, it's just so hard to rewire under the dash and
under the hood with everything in place that it's unusual that someone would
completely rewire unless they had the car really apart.  I guess it is
possible to do though.  Since yours is done, you are one of the lucky ones.

I also traveled 1500 miles to buy a Tiger.  If someone is going to spend a few
bucks which I'm sure that you did, then it's definitely worth the effort to
take some time and not get overanxious.  I ended up having a basic check done
and then drove it home 1500 miles, without incident.  When I got into the
brakes later, I found that they needed everything and made me wonder about the
shop that checked it for me and declared it safe to drive home.

Anyway, good luck on the car and let the list know how everything turns out.

Mark L.