Re: Tiger Hunting Finis...

To: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Hunting Finis...
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:16:13 -0800
Colin,

Really glad that you found what you were looking for.  Wish I could'a gone
to that time an trouble over my driver.  Welcome to some of the happiest
times you will have motoring!  The "Thumbs Up" and "Ok's" from  those wise
enough to know what the car is, and that keen level of satisfaction when
the kids with baaseball caps on backwards driving the squished-down
rice-burners pull up along side of you and ask: "Hey man, Whots THHAAT!".
And then, you show them! all the while watching their pained expression in
your rear view mirror getting smaller and smaller and smaller...........

Welcome aboard and Happy Tigger'in!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373  (hey, cuz!)