Idle Restoration

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Idle Restoration
From: gswaybright@sprynet.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:31:06 -0600
  HELP!!! Last February, I finally conceded the fact that I didn't have
time to restore my Tiger myself, and decided to farm the job out to a
professional. I had seen several very good restorations done by one of
the members of the local Shelby/Mustang club and lined him up to do the
work. The car was picked up last February

  Unfortunately, in March I got a job in another state (1600 miles
away) and my both employees at the restoration shop quit. My car has
only got as far as being totally disassembled and has been sitting idle
for the last 8 months while the shop owner just keeps up with the bread
and butter jobs. (plus I'm not around to take the car back)

I need help finding:
A) A good restoration shop near Western NY that is willing to pick up
the job as it stands, and hopefully finish it in the next 6 - 12
months.
B) Some cost effective way to get the Tiger, it's parts & Alpine parts
car down to Houston where I now live, along with a referral for a good
restoration shop down here.
C) Anyone interested in buying what was a rust free Tiger , damaged
front valence @ inner fender, with Alpine parts car to finish for
themselves for about $7000. See the before shot at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/gswaybright/tiger-b4.jpg

Option A is my first preference, option C my last. I've owned the car 8
years and really want to see it done as I had always imagined.

G. Stephen Waybright
'65 Sunbeam Tiger
'65 Sunbeam Alpine
'73 Jensen Healey