Re: Tiger rack and pinion in my 66 SV

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, pampydave@wazoo.com
Subject: Re: Tiger rack and pinion in my 66 SV
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 13:46:31 -0600
David,

I'm building an ALGER and have been pondering the steering problem too.
Originaly I chose to use a rack from a Pinto. Some modifications are
needed to install the rack on the cross member. When I started measuring
I relized I would have worse Ackerman Angle than real Tigers. Some
discussion this week on the Tiger List is to use a rack and steering
arms off of an MG Midget. I am still waiting for more specifics. Good
luck.

Bill Gullatt
mrbillg@real-comps.com
ALGER0001