Re: Tiger rack and pinion in my 66 SV

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tiger rack and pinion in my 66 SV
From: Barsness Jeff <barsnej@WSDOT.WA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:36:22 -0800
David, like Bill, I too am building an Alger. I'm in the process of
designing a new front crossmember for my Alpine to support a Mustang 2
front suspension. If you pick up one of the street rod magazines you'll
see several different ads from companies such as Art Morrison, Fat Man
Fabrications, Heidt's Hot Rod, etc that offer the components. The new
crossmember will either go in front of or under the oil pan, haven't
decided yet. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid the steering problems that
are associated with the Tigers. If you run into problems let me know and
I can give you what I've got so far. It's not much now because I've been
working on the new rear sub-frame with a four bar/coil over suspension
design.

Jeff Barsness
barsnej@wsdot.wa.gov