Re: Maxwell Smart's car

To: "Colin Mills" <colin_mills@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Maxwell Smart's car
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 20:47:22 -0500
At 06:23 AM 1/9/98 PST, you wrote:
>I just found that, in the box for a CD "Rock 'n Roll Dance Party",
>there's some trivia questions from the 60s.  One question reads "What
>model car did Maxwell Smart drive?".  The answer is "Sumbeam".  Since
>this is from what I assume is a US TV programme, is anyone over there
>able to expand on this answer?
>Colin Mills
        I did a web search for " Maxwell Smart" one day and found a web site
that
had extensive info on the Tiger that Maxwell drove ( his own no less) and the
Alpine that was converted with a large under hood cannon for some special
scenes.  The comady show was "Get Smart" about a secret agent.
 Sorry I lost the bookmark to the site when my disk crashed.
Try Alti Vista search if it is available to you.
Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others