RE: Greetings Tiger Owner...

To: "'Doug & Rett Leithauser'" <dleit@mintcity.com>, dsalata@umich.edu
Subject: RE: Greetings Tiger Owner...
From: "Tweddle, David D." <David.Tweddle@woodside.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 08:20:17 +0800
Greetings -

I'm the new guy on this great EMail list from Perth, Western Australia.
I have the original UK Registration book (Green card) for my Tiger
(B9472884).

It was first reg'd to Rootes Ltd (Address 90-94 Charlotte St,
Birmingham) on the 19th Mar 1965 it was then sold to a private owner on
8th Mar 1966. This person sold it 51 days later!!

I am the 9th Owner (and intend to stay that way)!

Cheers