Re: Lettering Location Templete

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lettering Location Templete
From: Jeff Antosiak <sunbeam@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 13:38:47 -0500
If no one has come up with an offer to make up a lettering templete for
the "nose" lettering so far (I'm on the digest and a little late in
getting the up to the minute info) just e-mail me directly and I'll be
happy to make up some templetes - as soon as it stops raining here in
Michigan. I've got a SIII front clip tucked away and I imagine that it's
got to be the same as the Tiger's (Feel lucky?) - Jeff Antosiak