RE: Lettering

To: SDeane7000 <SDeane7000@aol.com>, "'Steve Laifman'" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: Lettering
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 00:19:17 -0800
        I know you said that the paint was primo, but complete can it be
under, and up inside the front nose of the car where the original emblem
pins stuck through.  I can't imagine NOT being able to determin where the
original holes were.  This is not to say that these original holes will work
for the new emblems (letters), but you should at least be able to see where
they used to be.

Rich