RE: Tiger Torque

To: "'Tigers List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Tiger Torque
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 08:47:16 -0700
The opinions below seem quite extreme.  The 3:31 gears should yield =
approximately 3200RPM at 65MPH (with stock tire diameter), can't see how =
this could be construed as unworkable.  I suppose it is all a matter of =
personal tastes and tolerance. =20

Is there anyone out there running 3:31s who think they are acceptable?=20