Bombing the list: sorry! re: Monteverdi

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bombing the list: sorry! re: Monteverdi
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:25:55 -0400
Colin wrote:
>Someone mentioned Monteverdi the other day.  I visited the Monteverdi
>museum at Binningen near Basel last weekend and got some good photos.
>f anyone wants the negatives, please reply direct to me rather than
>clutter up the list.

Colin:
        That was me. I was only looking for bitmaps or JPEG images for my
screensaver of TransAtlantic cars. I cannot take your negatives; nor do I
have a way to scan them into a computer if I did. A shame that marque does
not have a web page; although I think the museum does, I believe that is
where I found a picture of the Montevredi Sierra in B&W. But Thanks!

        Because of the below, I'm forwarding to the List: