Re: Fw: locating rear susp

To: <BMcgu22954@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fw: locating rear susp
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 01:37:10 -0700
    And to think I came up with this on my own...But apparently I wasn't first.
there were previous comments about the the "Watts Link" helping to control wheel
hop like the traction masters, but I don't see how that could work in waht I
drew...Oh well, 33 years late, and about 10 grand short...Life stinks !

Rich