Re: TU XXIII Sat. Dinner

To: "Karen L Foster" <Karen.L.Foster@aero.org>
Subject: Re: TU XXIII Sat. Dinner
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:56:04 -0700
Karen,
You will find that this is or at least appears to be the least organized
United ever, and proof is of the in excusable attitude of not returning
E-mail, or working with the membership!
$ 35.00 for a dinner, that must include a room, or maybe an escort for the
night ???(maybe both)
 Interesting way to treat Members of CAT, and especially you, who have been
instrumental in CAT for years, and the good old day's when the club had a
REAL warehouse, here in the valley, sales were great and we had
FUUUUNNNN....

Jan...