Re: TU XXIII Sat. Dinner

To: Karen.L.Foster@aero.org, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TU XXIII Sat. Dinner
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 00:26:41 EDT
<< Obviously, Ed and I will probably be skipping this outrageously priced
dinner
 to eat with our friends elsewhere.   >>

Let's see . . . If I read this right, Karen, instead of having Bill and
Virginia pay $70 for dinner with the Tigers "Untied" party on Saturday night,
you and Ed are going to go someplace else for dinner, miss out on all the
"fun," and forefeit the $70 "value" that you already paid for that dinner?

Sounds to me like "they" got "you" by the 'nads.  And no matter what you do,
dinner with your friends on Saturday night is going to cost <whatever> plus
seventy bucks.

It doesn't feel good, does it?

More and more people feel it each year.

Yet they return.  Every year.  For more.  And more.  And more.

And IF they somehow manage to utter something like "Owww!  That hurts!" They
get nasty vibes from the others that they are somehow doing damage to "The
Marque" . . . "The Event" . . . "THE CLUB" . . . or whatever.

You know, Karen, it's not too late to negotiate a "release."  You could throw
those hounds in the back of the truck, track down the Sages, tell 'em you've
had enough, get your money back, and have a REALLY NICE dinner with your
friends on Saturdy night.  Theresia and I could join you.  And we have some
other friends who have had enough too . . .

Ramon